Terms & Conditions
Our website address is: https://smilebabafoundation.com.
Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is provided by SMILEBABA FOUNDATION and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of SMILEBABA FOUNDATION or any third party (including without limitation any SMILEBABA FOUNDATION sponsor or beneficiary) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- SMILEBABA FOUNDATION shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- SMILEBABA FOUNDATION can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- SMILEBABA FOUNDATION does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- SMILEBABA FOUNDATION takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by SMILEBABA FOUNDATION. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- Donations made through this website are irreversible and chargebacks will not be honored.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ghana.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.